Mission, Vision & Values
The mission of Brandman Centers for Senior Care (BCSC) is to provide high-quality health care and supportive services to enhance the well being of frail seniors, their caregivers, and the community we serve.
BCSC's vision is threefold:
Promote Senior Wellness
Providing excellent and accessible resources that improve the quality of life for seniors, their caregivers, and the community.
Enhance Senior Services
Responding to the changing needs of the community through education and outreach programs for frail seniors.
Providing innovative leadership, knowledge, effective communication, and financial resources to accomplish our mission.
Our core values include:
- Caring for the community's elders as a "sacred trust" that goes beyond the basics to include mental, emotional and spiritual sustenance.
- Including BCSC participants as part of the Los Angeles Jewish Home's "extended family" and treating them as one would a parent or grandparent.
- Being open to all in need of services, regardless of race, ethnicity, income level or sexual orientation.
- Respecting the value and worth of every individual.
- Providing compassionate and high quality care that allows seniors to retain their independence at home without jeopardizing health or safety.
- Fostering teamwork to meet the challenges of caring for frail seniors.